Fulltime Accountmanager Germany – Nordrhein-Westfalen
We are looking for an Accountmanager with great hunting skills who can give our sales the right boost and market introduction.
DAMI Luxury Interior is a fresh and young start up organization. DAMI focuses on high end interior. The tables are designed, produced and sold in the Netherlands. The product is unique, exclusive and knows how to lift every room to the right class.
We are looking for an experienced Accountmanager within the branch DAMI has been active on the Dutch market since 2019. We are growing fast and for this we need a hunter. As an account manager you actively approach potential customers within the southwest Germany area. You will use the showroom which is located in Waalwijk. Here you will also receive customers and show the collection. It is important that you have affinity with high-end interiors and are familiar with the market. You take on a challenge and know how to put a new brand on the map.
- Approximately 5 years sales experience in a B2B environment,
- Familiar with the interior and hotel branch,
- Experience within the branch and existing contacts is a benefit,
- Good communication skills, you are self-assured and persuasive,
- You have a bachelor degree (or equivalent),
- You are able to work independently, can prioritize well and have a problem solving attitude,
- You are fluent in verbal and written English and German communication skills,
- Residential area near Nordrhein-Westfalen
- And you are full-time available (must).
What we can offer?
Market-based salary and benefit package. Open communication and you are part of a solid team. There are plenty of opportunities, room for ideas and your experience is greatly appreciated. At the same time you get the opportunity to further set up and expand the brand.
Have I convinced you? Then apply by sending a short motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding the vacancy you can contact HQ by mailing to: email@example.com
*Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.